Saturday, May 28

New Old Necklace!


First off, no one but no one has the right to insult my family besides me. Now on Christmas last year (2010), one of my sisters bought me a beautiful necklace. It's called the Key to Your Heart and there is a small diamond heart in the head of the key. Diamond is my birth month's stone and well, it is a girl's best friend.

She usually doesn't have the money to buy us gifts for Christmas. She sends her well wishes and we send her ours. This year she sent me this necklace and my sister a ring. The day my roommates returned from their Christmas vacations was the day the necklace went missing. There was nothing anyone could do about the disappearance and I was legally advised not to go all south-side on some east coast punks. I consider stealing something a family member gave to be just as bad as speaking ill of them. And I am the ONLY one who can do that.

Well today I bought a replacement for the the missing one. It's actually the exact same necklace from the same store and everything. I'm super excited about it and I'm in a really great mood because of it. I guess I just needed some retail therapy!

This is meant to be a picture of my necklace. Not my boobs.
(However I am quite distracted by them lately...)
[completely different story]

No comments: